Enjoying Life and Community in Annapolis Maryland

Enjoying Life and Community in Annapolis Maryland

Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Week of CSA

Yummy!
I just picked up our second week of fresh veggies from Crunchy Granola Baby, where Heaven's Harvest farm delivers their Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) shares. This is our third year participating and we love it. Last week I thought I would document some of the delicious meals we made; take a look.Pizza with greens and broccoli, and I made pizza dough in the bread machine for the 1st time. It was an exciting night.


Farm fresh eggs and homemade zucchini herb bread; a wonderful breakfast with our friend Will.
Bruschetta with almond/garlic paste, goat feta and greens. This was Jon's favorite.
Bulgar salad with cucumber, radish, and scallion, served in pitas. Cucumber and radish are not my favorite veggies, but this was delicious.

Stir-fry bok-choi with a little egg over rice.

Umm, as I sit here and snack on the strawberries and sugar peas from this week, I am starting to plan dishes for next week.

1 comment:

Ian and Sally said...

looks awesome. I am so wishing I had done my community garden!